after participating in our mentorship/coaching program...
80% of students reported that they:
- could better manage a budget
- could manage stress better
- had increased academic success in college
Our research-based model targets Key Community College Success Indicators to support students where they need it most. Our model is 100% based on student-identified goals in the following areas:
- Financial Wellness: budgeting, locating resources, taxes, scholarships and more.
- Academic Wellness: tutoring, study skills, transfer requirements, advocacy, resource identification.
- Personal Wellness: stress management, community building, physical fitness, healthy living.